Monday, January 28, 2008

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.  It was a pretty good one this year.  I got 3 cases of beer which i drank in 3 days.  mmmm.  Flight of the Conchords season one, a new tuner pedal for my guitar, some great cups, a ceramic tree, a kick ass print, and a great dinner from uncle jesse (the roommate and not the "Stamos").

  Charlotte spoiled me like always.  She took me to Richmond for the weekend to hang out with all the cool peps.  I drank my worth in beer and liquor thanks to Matt and Michelle Spahr.  They also were kind enough to put us up for two nights.  We spent our first night (friday) going to the always interesting Mulligan for some wild karaoke and PBR's.  I finally got my chance to sing Loverboy's "working for the weekend" .  For some reason i've always wanted to sing that one but never have, and now i know why.  I drive old ladies wild.  They wet their diapers when they hear me sing.  its quite disgusting.  One lady was dancing and stared a whole through my chest.  Other than the brisk whole through me, It was great to see everyone again and have fun like we use to.  

Saturday we spent a lovely dinner with Sarah Mizer and her huggable man John Bladder. We went to cuba cuba to devour some tasty treats and drink some cuban coffee.  Jacky Chan kicking at full speed couldn't of kept me from this amazing display of delicious.  

We had a great time and came home on sunday. We even made good time on 95.  it was a birthday miracle.  

No comments:

Morphin' like the wolf

Photobucket

Decapitated Clone Head

Photobucket

Lexington Photos

Lexington install 1 Lexington install 2 Lexington install 3

artwork

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New video performance

Flight Like a Eagle

Thesis Show spring 2007

Thesis Show spring 2007
I built this city

Music I've been listening to

  • the Go Team!
  • Icy Demons
  • Need New Body
  • Battles
  • Pavement
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • Tapes 'n Tapes, The Loon
  • Pinback
  • Sparta
  • David Bowie, Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust
  • Mos Def,
  • Minutemen, Double Nickel on the Dime
  • poison snake,
  • J Geils Band, Blow Your Face Out
  • The Who, Live at Leeds
  • Heroic Doses

lazers

Photobucket