Monday, February 4, 2008

get ready for a rant....

I'm trying to figure out why my neighbor felt compelled to give me a "fyi" visit this evening. He informed me that my dog was outside and whinning all day long. My response was, "ummm, thats impossible because i have been home since around noon" He goes on to make a whole lot of no kind of since like how he has a cat, he's an animal lover but not nessecarily a activist, and other jibberish that was hard to understand.
First off, i thought maybe his cat was going crazy because of our dog. Nope, i'm not so sure why this little tid bit came into the conversation but I guess it was to bring up the point that he loves animals. Which brings me to the question of why this guy is justifying his reasoning for loving and having an animal to me. Can you only love animals while automatically being an activist, or do you have to hate animals and love to hate them and everything they stand for. No, this guy felt compelled to tell me about his cat. I don't care about his feeling for this cat. I'm glad he has a cat because i'm sure he's talking to it, instead of crazying up our neighborhood.

He goes on about some things, and at this point i'm kind of rude because he's basically telling my that we are miss treating our dog. If any of you know spot out there, you know for a fact that she gets the best treatment ever. Honestly i think she eats better than I do. If you haven't seen her, she is a robust, thick, chunky, basically pretty fat medium height dog. (she use to weight 80 lbs, she's down to around 60 lbs now) Apparently she got stuck in our back yard under the deck. This sounds bad but there is a huge space under there that she loves to go down in and just hang. You know, the stuff that dogs do. he goes on to tell me that he went into our yard and wanted to lift the dog out, but he couldn't see her. Even if he wanted to, this frail man, who has a deathly glaze look over his face, seems as if he can't lift a sandwich to his own mouth.
I don't know what this guy was trying to say. Was he was trying to be helpful or telling us that we are horrible people, something about a cat and his ability to break into our yard. This place is insane. If you like toothless crazy people approaching you at any given moment, Please come and visit.

No comments:

Morphin' like the wolf

Photobucket

Decapitated Clone Head

Photobucket

Lexington Photos

Lexington install 1 Lexington install 2 Lexington install 3

artwork

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New video performance

Flight Like a Eagle

Thesis Show spring 2007

Thesis Show spring 2007
I built this city

Music I've been listening to

  • the Go Team!
  • Icy Demons
  • Need New Body
  • Battles
  • Pavement
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • Tapes 'n Tapes, The Loon
  • Pinback
  • Sparta
  • David Bowie, Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust
  • Mos Def,
  • Minutemen, Double Nickel on the Dime
  • poison snake,
  • J Geils Band, Blow Your Face Out
  • The Who, Live at Leeds
  • Heroic Doses

lazers

Photobucket