Monday, January 14, 2008

My reason for a blog

So the main reason for my bloggings is to keep everyone informed of my artwork, up coming shows, life, tv shows i'm annoyed with, random thoughts (hang in there for those), and alittle bit of whining.  I'll try my hardest to keep the whining down to a minimum.  I've gave alittle insight on my artwork, art shows, life so i'll tell you something new because its 5:20 a.m. and for some reason I am not sleeping.  
So I hope someone else out there has the same guilty pleasure as I do watching American Gladiators.  This revised 90's hit has been sweeping my household by storm, and it may be the only one.  As i hope you can recall, the old show was filled with a dozen muscle headed bad asses just laying waste to average Joes and Janes that probably only jogged on the weekends while pushing their kids in a stroller (you know that couple) and lift a few weights here and there but were really into it at the beginning  of the year, trying to keep their new years resolution .  Well, thats pretty much the same in the newer version but the muscles are bigger (i think), the constants are whimpier,  Hulk Hogan is the host and its the funniest comedy on TV.  Since the writers strikes we have not been blessed with our favorite shows to guide us in our weekly conversations with aquantinses and awkward silences with who ever you are having a boring chat with.  American gladiators is filling my heart with hilarious nonsense violence that is a humor like America's funniest home videos is funny with the crotch kicking and such.  I've almost pissed myself multiple times.  So I salute you American Gladiators for making me laugh so much, I almost wet my self.  This is an act that not even some brilliant comedies have done.  

1 comment:

Matthew and Suzanne said...

i have not watched the show but I heard about the following, I will try and catch this riveting program!

Morphin' like the wolf

Photobucket

Decapitated Clone Head

Photobucket

Lexington Photos

Lexington install 1 Lexington install 2 Lexington install 3

artwork

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New video performance

Flight Like a Eagle

Thesis Show spring 2007

Thesis Show spring 2007
I built this city

Music I've been listening to

  • the Go Team!
  • Icy Demons
  • Need New Body
  • Battles
  • Pavement
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • Tapes 'n Tapes, The Loon
  • Pinback
  • Sparta
  • David Bowie, Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust
  • Mos Def,
  • Minutemen, Double Nickel on the Dime
  • poison snake,
  • J Geils Band, Blow Your Face Out
  • The Who, Live at Leeds
  • Heroic Doses

lazers

Photobucket