Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow, its been even longer

Totally forgot about this blogger. I've been doing my thing down in Old Virginia. It was a full semester teaching at Art Foundations and being a Shop Supervisor in the evenings at the woodshop. I've been working on some art here and there. mostly paintings and drawings. My attention has mainly been focused around my newly rediscovery of skateboarding. Some friends and i have been ripping it up at some parks and visiting a bowl that our friends have made. Most recently i've been making some ramps of my own which i feel is more of a positive towards my influencing my art. For the most part this interest has dominated my attention, but in the long run i believe it will only help the greater good.
Still kicking. i shall return

No comments:

Morphin' like the wolf

Photobucket

Decapitated Clone Head

Photobucket

Lexington Photos

Lexington install 1 Lexington install 2 Lexington install 3

artwork

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New video performance

Flight Like a Eagle

Thesis Show spring 2007

Thesis Show spring 2007
I built this city

Music I've been listening to

  • the Go Team!
  • Icy Demons
  • Need New Body
  • Battles
  • Pavement
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • Tapes 'n Tapes, The Loon
  • Pinback
  • Sparta
  • David Bowie, Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust
  • Mos Def,
  • Minutemen, Double Nickel on the Dime
  • poison snake,
  • J Geils Band, Blow Your Face Out
  • The Who, Live at Leeds
  • Heroic Doses

lazers

Photobucket