Monday, April 21, 2008

In the Works

Hey everyone. Lately, I've been working on writing and recording music more than Art so I haven't been in the studio very much. I eventually want to combining the two for some sort of performance but that is in the very beginning stages. Its this alter rock star ego that i am creating that has quite a personality. Stay tuned for its evolution.

I've been conversing with a friend of mine, Matt Spahr about putting together a show with Matt and his brother Josh. We have been wanting to collaborate for a while but have been busy. We're getting a proposal together to submit to various galleries. It too is in such a beginning stage that I'll have to update you on that later. I've got some good ideas that I want to execute in the near future with the speakers from my last Installation, (which comes down on May 1st, if you still haven't gone and can).

I'm teaching a 3 weekend painting course at the end of May, so i'll be getting back to my brushes. Keep your eye out for some cooky portraits.....

later

No comments:

Morphin' like the wolf

Photobucket

Decapitated Clone Head

Photobucket

Lexington Photos

Lexington install 1 Lexington install 2 Lexington install 3

artwork

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

New video performance

Flight Like a Eagle

Thesis Show spring 2007

Thesis Show spring 2007
I built this city

Music I've been listening to

  • the Go Team!
  • Icy Demons
  • Need New Body
  • Battles
  • Pavement
  • Electric Light Orchestra
  • Tapes 'n Tapes, The Loon
  • Pinback
  • Sparta
  • David Bowie, Space Oddity and Ziggy Stardust
  • Mos Def,
  • Minutemen, Double Nickel on the Dime
  • poison snake,
  • J Geils Band, Blow Your Face Out
  • The Who, Live at Leeds
  • Heroic Doses

lazers

Photobucket